Our Community Group Consultation is the 2nd step in creating Nairnshire’s Local Place Plan. You have been invited to attend our Nairnshire LPP Community Group Consultation as a leader of a community group in Nairnshire.
The event will consist of (activity timings subject to validation):
- 6pm arrival for introductions and networking teas/ coffees
- 6:30pm workshop introduction and briefing from PAS
- 6:45pm break into working groups
- 7:15pm (approx) comfort break
- 7:30pm return working groups
- 8pm comfort break whilst our volunteers collate feedback
- 8:15pm summary, group discussion
- 8:45pm close
You will be issued advance reading materials, perhaps some homework, that will make the outcome of this Community Group Consultation even more effective. If you feel an additional member of your group, or a delegate, would add to the night, please confirm within your booking.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in the comments section below.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Bookings are closed for this event.